Feel the sensation of a truly lightweight, silky smooth vegan hair conditioner that allows your hair to be light, manageable, and maintain its volume.
Amazingly light, doesn’t weigh down your hair and allows it to flow freely.
Helps maintain proper hydration levels by both hydrating and retaining moisture throughout the day.
As you run your fingers through your finished dry hair you’ll know this is the one.
Enjoy an ultimate sensorial beauty experience:
SMELL A nice gentle fragrance of chamomile and green tea is waiting for you now.
FEEL The sensation of silk as you caress your newly conditioned hair.
SEE The shimmer of your hair returns as it hits the sunlight for the first time after use.
- Precious Dead Sea mineral complex ~ From the lowest point on the Earth’s surface at – 417 meters below sea level which helps maintain optimal hydration levels for the skin.
- Vitamin A ~ Vitamin A is known to be important in the assistance of skin renewal. It contains natural retinol.
- Vitamin B5: Helps the hair hold on to moisture by creating an evaporation barrier.
- Vitamin C ~ Promotes collagen production which is essential for firm, youthful skin.
- Vitamin E ~ Can help support cell function and skin and hair health.
- Vitamin F ~ Is rich in Omega 6 which is essential for maintaining healthy skin and hair.
- Aloe vera: Contains certain compounds called polysaccharides, which can help in encouraging skin repair. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair smooth and shiny.
- Avocado oil: The oils of avocado rich in essential fatty acids, helps prevent the hair from breaking, and restore moisture and softness.
- Algae extract is A powerhouse of nutrients and minerals that can help protect the hair.
- Chamomile: Has been used for centuries to relieve, calm, and keep the scalp healthy.
- Green tea: Full of vitamin B2 and vitamin E, both essential for skin health maintenance.
- Horse chestnut seed extract: A powerful extract that contains B-complex vitamins and vitamin K that help to maintain the scalp’s healthy look.