Olive Oil tin from melted oil in bridge vineyards - Abequina, Picholine, and Barnea.
Taste a little spicy and bitter.
The "Home Blend" of Eretz Gshur is a mixture of oils that were harvested from several varieties in Gshur's orchards. The Spanish "Arbequina" contributes to the aromatic side, the French "Picholine" is the fruity side while the Israeli "Barnea" adds some bitterness and pungency.
- 100% Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil fresh from the Golan Heights in Israel
- Gold Medal Winner - Terra Olivo-Mediterranean International Olive Oil Competition
- Kosher Fresh and Delicious!
- Rich in antioxidants with numerous other health benefits
- Contains no more than 0.5% free fatty acid | anointing oil
750 ml - gross weight 815 gr
400 ml - gross weight 480 gr
Acidity level: 0.29%
Polyphenols: 295 mg / kg