Olive Oil tin from Koroneiki olives - "green" and very herbaceous, slightly spicy, and devoid of bitterness.
An herbaceous, green, grassy flavor that is slightly pungent without any bitterness. A variety native to Greece, Koroneiki olives are very small, elongated, and slow to ripen. This oil contains a high concentration of polyphenol antioxidants and oleic acids which act as stabilizers. The range of fruity flavors in this oil is absolutely astounding.
- 100% Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil fresh from the Golan Heights in Israel
- Gold Medal Winner - Terra Olivo-Mediterranean International Olive Oil Competition
- Kosher Fresh and Delicious!
- Rich in antioxidants with numerous other health benefits
- Contains no more than 0.5% free fatty acid | anointing oil
750 ml - gross weight 815 gr
Acidity level: 0.30%
Polyphenols: 237 mg/kg