Olive Oil tin from Picual olives - gentle and balanced.
One of the most famous and widespread varieties in the world. It originates in Spain, in the region of Andalusia, and its name comes from its dome-like shape (Mount Pico).
A highly resilient species that copes well with both different types of soils and diverse terrain conditions and with extreme weather (mainly cold weather). The tree's growth strength is relatively high with a tendency to open and wide landscape, making the variety suitable for advanced harvesting methods. The fruit is slightly elongated, rounded, and symmetrical, medium in size, and used for both pressing and oil.
This variety also has a very wide variety of aromas that vary from one crop to another, but its main characteristic is the prominent fruit flavors, which are reminiscent of the Syrian variety. Is considered to be quite heterogeneous with medium to high differences from year to year.
The oil is considered to be the best with a relatively high percentage of oleic acid (omega 9). His good public relations and his frequent presence in Spain and abroad make him a sought-after oil.
- 100% Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil fresh from the Golan Heights in Israel
- Gold Medal Winner - Terra Olivo-Mediterranean International Olive Oil Competition
- Kosher Fresh and Delicious!
- Rich in antioxidants with numerous other health benefits
- Contains no more than 0.5% free fatty acid | anointing oil
750 ml - gross weight 815 gr
Acidity level: 0.16%
Polyphenols: 179 mg/kg